Dumb Question Easy Answer

To hate or not to hate, that is the question. Are you kidding me? People of this great country please tell me this is not the question. In the event that this is seriously the question I would like to go on record as choosing not to hate.

Just the thought about hating something seems exhausting to me. See for yourself. Think about hating something and then think of not hating it. Tell the truth, which is harder to do. It takes work and effort to hate. Now doesn’t non hating take a load off your shoulders.

Hate is such a waste of time and takes so much effort. Don’t do it. Live and let live.

It is inconceivable to me that someone who is not known in any way shape or form to another human being is somehow an enemy. The mindset of bigots and racists has to be studied at the highest levels to determine what causes such irrational and downright stupid trains of thought.

“It is only with the heart that one can see rightly. What is essential is naked to the eye” Antoine De Saint Exupery

Now that I have that off my mind lets shop. Pete’sdeals4u has one mission. To find you the products and services that will make your life easier, healthier and happier. I add new products often and if you opt in to my email list you can be the first to know when I find something of interest to you.

I sift through hundreds of products and only choose those that I wouldn’t mind having myself I hope you find them to be unique, of high quality and of course a great deal too.

Thanks again for stopping by Pete’sdeals4u where you will LOVE shopping!

Brew your own beer with PicoBrew


Find your dream yard here



The Dollar Tree What will you find


Pets are Family. Give them the best


Puurfect Fence for Cats


Puzzle Masters

unnamed (3)


Eco Friendly Products for all stages of motherhood


Fashion Mia


The Book Outlet




Bake to be Fit


Essential oils by Spark Natural

the question

Super Gym Heroes

the question

Train with Jillian

the question

Thanks again for stopping by my site. Enjoy and have a great day


Family Friends Faith Fortitude Fantastic Forever

Welcome to Pete’sdeals4U. Products and services that make your life easier, healthier and happier is what this site is about. When inspired click on the pictures and be amazed at the great web sites I have found for you. With over 100 sites (browse the categories to the left or bottom of page) you will find a gem.


Make it happen. Rise above the fracas and live life right. Enough is Enough. Lets put a boom on the doom and gloom and start afresh. I love a good rally and am ready to start one. Let the wave begin. Humans we can do this. Even more so we must do this.
The Flavor Run

Fear=False Evaluation About Reality. Live life to the fullest. When living life even the 50 yard line seats don’t interest me. I want to play.

I am Younger Now

200x200 (1)

If you didn’t know how old you were how old would you be. It’s okay to still want to play at any age. As singer John Mellencamp points out “growing up only leads to growing old which leads to dying and to me dying don’t sound like all that much fun”
Puzzles Masters.

If You Have The Will You Will Find a Way


If you can’t sleep what did you go to bed for?  Keep it simple. Take the advice of Rev. Robert H. SchullerTough times never last, but tough people do”
Train With Jillian




When you talk to other people about your problems know this: 90% of the people don’t care about them and the other 10% are glad you have them. I like the wisdom of Bill Parcells. “Blame Nobody, Expect Nothing, Do Something.”

Never Never Never Never Never Never Never Give Up


Get inspired. Show emotion and put everything you have into everything you do. As the late great Jimmy Valvano taught us. “Everyday you should laugh, you should think and you should have your emotions driven to tears. That’s a hell of a day”. Rest in peace Jimmy V.
The Wellness Center


Take care of yourself so you can take care of others.” We go through what we’ve gone through so that we may help others get through what we’ve been through”. Anonymous

Products and services

Thanks for stopping by Pete’sdals4U. Be sure to opt in to my email list and be the first to be informed when new products are added to categories that interest you.

UPDATES: Find A Full assortment of Men’s clothes at Fashion Mia

Products and services

The most beautiful Wall Art at Garden Fountains

Products and services

Free Shipping








Products and services

50% off 50 Children’s Books! 

Must See’s Check These Out. Quality you can count on

Ecocentric Mom Eco-friendly products for every stage of motherhood delivered to your door. Learn more below.

products and services

Popreal Baby Girl Clothing and Shoes

products and services

Be Sharp, Dress Sharp, Stay Sharp.